Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Miles

For Christmas and my birthday Scott and Becky paid for my registration to do the Ogden half marathon. I have been training for this since before Christmas. Today I finally hit one of my major goals to completing the race. I ran 10 miles this morning without stopping. It felt so good!

Back in mid May I joined a gym and could run for about 2 minutes before I thought I would die. I can't believe how far I have come. Today I ran for 2 hours and never once thought I would die.

6 comments:

april said...

That is so cool! Great job!! You GO!! And you look great ;)

Christy said...

Way to go! That is so awesome!

Heidi said...

You Rock! I wish I had that dedication.

Becky said...

You are amazing!!!

Jed and Rebecca said...

You are my inspiration Ann! Can you teach me how to run 10 miles in one day?

Alice said...

Hi Ann! I found your blog through Becky's! How are you??? I am soooo proud of you! I just started training after Christmas to run the Mesa Falls Marathon in Idaho the end of August. I haven't reached 10 miles though!!! Good job! It is such a great feeling to run! I love how my body craves it now! :) Great job! When is the Ogden Half Marathon?