Brock was blessed at church today. It was a really good day. We had Grandpa and Grandma Frederickson; Kevin and Christy; Grandpa and Grandma Stevens; Michael, Stacie, Abby and Rachel; Scott, Becky, Aubree and Sydney at church and at our house afterward.
Brock was blessed to have the spirit with him and to have the spirit of kindness. He was also blessed to be healthy and strong and to go to the temple. It was a really nice blessing given by Cody.
We are so lucky to have such worthy members of our family to support us for these great events. If any of those who attended remember anything else that was said in the blessing let me know.
We came to our house afterward and had a potato bar. It was a lot of fun. The kids ran wild through the house playing hide and seek. I think Aunt Christy might have earned a few more neices because she was playing with them and they loved it. The funniest thing was watching Rachel run after the big kids trying to pull her pants up at the same time. They just wouldn't stay up.
1 comment:
It was fun to play with the kids for a while. All though I don't think I am the favorite aunt anymore because I took the Dr. toy away! Great food!
Post a Comment